1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
He lived in Sweden.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
Umm....4 days ago
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.
Resetting the clocks because our power went out at 3 am.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Copying a new recipe for Armenian Kabobs from The Morning Show.
5. Some things you are excited about?
While it was not my intention to acquire another wheel, (I am perfectly happy with what I have)...I did recently buy 3, yes 3 working spinning wheels from a fibery woman that is downsizing her collection, including a Blue painted Swedish wheel. They were stashed in her barn so they need cleaning .
6. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
Strawberry but I haven't had jello in ages.
7. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
I remember we had a great time!
8. Do you have any famous ancestors?
I may but haven't ever looked into it. Someday I 'll find some time for genealogy.
9. Last thing received in the mail?
A new Riding jacket.
10. How many different beverages have you had today?
3- Water, green tea, and pomegranate seltzer.
11. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Sometimes, and collect flat beach rocks.
13. Any plans for Friday night?
Yes, heading to the Jorgensen's cabaret night to hear "Masters of the Fiddle" Natalie Macmaster and Donnell Leahy! Could be for #5 too.
14. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Oh yeah! My hair really lightens up, Pretty blond.
15. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Can't say that I have.
16. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
17. Describe your keychain(s)?
Vera Bradley small zip coin purse attached. It's the handiest thing!
18. Where do you keep your change?
Some in a Longaberger Father's Day coin basket, it's really handsome with the brown leather trim and a little pottery dish.
19. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
This past Saturday night at a early St. Pattie's Day party. It was sort , sweet and funny.
20. What kind of winter coat do you own?
I love winter coats, always have. I will limit this list to what I've worn this past week-
Northface, Tuff Rider, Ariat, LL Bean, Patagonia. This is New England, the weather changes on a dime.